Why do yoga?
Every day of our lives we are constantly moving, even if we aren’t physically moving, our minds are. We sit in traffic longer than we should, we work jobs that can be physically and mentally taxing, we push ourselves hard to be everything we feel we need to be for everyone, but ourselves.
Most of us don’t take the time to focus on our energy, our minds, and our bodies, and how all that connects to bring us into greater awareness. Yoga can change your life. It can change your mind. It can change your body. It can change your vibration.
Who are private sessions for?
Private sessions are for those who are looking to…
- experience a yoga session tailor made for his/her own personal needs
- do yoga on his/her own schedule
- increase his/her knowledge of the individual asanas
- improve his/her performance in a sport
- ease into yoga before starting off in a group setting
- focus on a specific goal (e.g. flexibility, strength, a new asasna, etc.)
- recover from an injury in a safe, mind/body focused way
- connect with the self at a deeper level than one can experience in a group setting
Private sessions are the time where you can get away from the world, indulge in your essence, your energy, and your space with my the guidance as your personal yoga teacher; while working on the things that interest you, and benefit you best.