Day 4: Ten interesting facts about yourself
Man…it was hard to create this list because I’m thinking to myself, “What is interesting about me? Sigh…” I will do my best hopefully y’all can find something interesting in my list below.
1. I was in a few beauty pageants as a baby and have a few trophies to show for it.
2. I enrolled in college when I was three months pregnant, and continued going up until 2 days before my due date. I also made the Dean’s List and was the Valedictorian.
3. I did my 1st Fitness Competition when I was 30 years old
4. I challenged a Filipino family to a “Who makes lumpia better” contest and WON!
5. In the 3rd grade they wanted to skip me to the 6th grade, but moms said nah.
6. I love dirty chucks better than clean ones, unless they’re white.
7. I once saved a kid from drowning when I was 10 years old.
8. I paid for my full back tattoo with the winnings I made from playing craps at the casino.
9. I was in a video…LOL. That embarassing moment. SMDH! It was a once in a lifetime experience![su_youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De2XIQK9vRk” width=”460″ height=”300″]
10. I was in a beauty contest in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico when I was on a class trip at 12 years old. I came in second place because I refused to sing. I wasn’t about to sing in front of all those strangers! My shyness kicked in!